10 ft. x 10 ft. Swingwall Instant Canopy
Get to the fun faster with a Coleman® Swingwall Instant Canopy. It takes just three minutes and three steps to set up the 10 ft. x 10 ft. (3 m x 3 m) shelter for 100 sq. ft. (9 sq. m) of shade. Put the swingwall up like an awning for another 60 sq. ft. (14.86 sq. m) of overhead shade or use it as a wall to block the sun, wind or rain. The lightweight, telescoping poles with ergonomically-designed comfort grips make it easy for anyone to set it up because you don’t have to reach above your head. The welded steel feet keep the shelter stable on concrete and asphalt. Once it’s up, the canopy and swingwall's UV Guard™ feature offers our best protection from the sun. When the fun’s done, the compact frame folds down quickly and fits inside most cars.
• Fits 10 ft. x 10 ft. (3 m x 3 m) Coleman® Instant Canopies
• Goes up easily in three steps and three minutes without reaching over your head
• Up to 160 sq. ft. (14.86 sq. m) of shade at picnics, BBQs and campsites
• 100 sq. ft. (9 sq. m) of canopy shade, 60 sq. ft of extra shade with awning
• Swingwall acts as an awning or wall
• Wall protects from sun, wind and rain
• Canopy and wall made of heavy-duty UVGuard™ material, offers our best UV filter
• Comfort grips lock the shelter in place with pinch-free adjustability
• Welded steel feet for extra stability on concrete and asphalt
10 ft. x 10 ft. Swingwall Instant Canopy is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by colleenrt from durable On our first camping weekend, in a mild wind, the canopy top held up well but the frame bent and broke. The canopy can be easily mended or replaced but if the frame is inferior the product is no good. I can not find replacement parts for the frame. I expected much better quality from Coleman.
Date published: 2017-10-30
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 33ms
- reviews, product