13 x 13 Instant Eaved Shelter
Get even more cool shade in a smaller space with a Coleman® 13 x 13 Instant Eaved Shelter. It takes just about three minutes and three steps to set up 169 sq. ft. of shade, including the wide eaves that extend past the shelter's smaller footprint. The telescoping poles are easy to extend into place thanks to the pinch-free Comfort Grip™ technology and large feet that are big enough to stand on while you set up the shelter. Once it’s up, the UVGuard™ material offers 50+ UPF protection from the sun’s dangerous rays, and a vented roof releases heat so you stay comfortable. When the fun’s done, the frame folds down for compact storage.
- UVGuard™ material provides 50+ UPF protection from the sun's dangerous rays
- Instant setup in about 3 minutes
- Extending, 1-piece frame and telescoping poles for easy setup and compact storage
- Comfort Grip™ technology locks your shelter into place for easy, pinch-free pole extension
- Overhanging eaves allow for a larger shade area that fits in a smaller space
- Vented roof releases trapped heat for more comfort
- Large feet let you step on them when extending the poles for easy setup
- Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
- Wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Ground stakes and pre-attached guy lines included
- 169 sq. ft. of shade
- 13 x 13 ft.
- 9 ft. 7 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
13 x 13 Instant Eaved Shelter is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Bobby from affordable shader we purchased our shade 13 x13 instant eaved shelter for our patio. I loved it until about a month later when we took it down and the fabric tore thru with my finger !! can not find a replacement fabric anywhere on the website. Help !
Date published: 2017-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Outdoors if possible from Tom Using on over our hot tub for the winter. Hoping to use for shade on the patio next summer. Easy setup, looks great. Like the larger size. Vented, which should help with the winter winds. Wish they sold replacement covers in case this doesn't last the winter!!!
Date published: 2017-10-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by K & D from A great shelter w/ modifications We are snow birds that use this shelter in AZ. We braced it with X tie downs which really made it more steady. I've been looking on the Coleman web site for a replacement canopy and can't find one. Ours needs replaced after two years of steady sun.
Date published: 2017-11-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by Barb from Canopy tore after 2 months This was for our deck, frame is great but canopy tore after 2 months. By September it was dry rotted
Date published: 2017-12-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by cilliman from Great for camping We bought one of these and used it for camping, got home and ordered two more. We were so pleased with it. Easy setup and takedown. Only recommendation would be to reseal the seams.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Frank47 from Easy to set-up and very durable Purchased this shelter for our grandson' sporting events. He plays three sports and we travel to his games through the seasons. Protects us from the sun and rain.
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rickie from Better than Off brands I had a similar product from another manufacturer. The Coleman version is of superior quality.
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jack from Affordable and durable......until you close it up Have nothing to say. Haven't used it. Will let you know at the end of 2018 camping season.
Date published: 2017-11-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 36ms
- reviews, product