60 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold, and keep the fun going, for up to 4 days when you roll in with a Coleman® 60 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler. Large enough to hold 94 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you're headed on an overnight camping trip, to a tailgate party, or across the ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and long, telescoping handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. The additional molded handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, and the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 4 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Holds 94 cans
• Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Long, telescoping handle for easy pulling and compact storage
• Molded handles for easy, controled lifting
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
60 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Caboose302 from Cooler works great! Wheels and handle not so much This cooler works great! I've been using it all summer and the only issues I have are with the wheels and handle. The handle is starting the get loose and flexes under weight. The wheels are also starting to loosen up and you can see when the cooler is loaded down there is some major flexing with the wheels. I'm not sure how much longer they're going to last. When they finally do break I'll have to replace them with some sturdier wheels.
Date published: 2017-11-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bob1958 from Cooler great, handle not so much While the cooler was roomy and did it's job very well, I found the handle very flimsy. If you pushed the cooler instead if pulled the handle would collapse into its stores position. When you pulled the cooler and it was even just half full, you could feel the handle flex under the weight. I wouldn't recommend it.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bobanis from Perfect keeps ce for 3 days typically, 5 if you make huge ice blocks and don't keep opening all the time...And of course keep Lid tightly closed
Date published: 2017-10-30
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 36ms
- reviews, product