62 Quart Xtreme® 5 Wheeled Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you roll in with a Coleman® 62 Quart Xtreme® 5 Wheeled Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 5 days. Large enough to hold 95 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you're headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or across the ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and large tow handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. The additional comfort-grip swing handles make it easy to comfortably lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 5-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 95 cans
• Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Large tow handle for easy pulling
• Comfort-grip swing handles for easy carrying
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
62 Quart Xtreme® 5 Wheeled Cooler is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Samantha from Works very well! I bought this cooler to transport frozen goods across the countryit was a three day drive and it stayed frozen from start to finish. Very impressed and so glad I bought this cooler. I can't wait for summer to use it on camping trips!
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bandit from Great cooler I really like the cooler, keeps ice well and very durable, I would give 5 stars but the handle is too short and as such it makes it difficult to roll.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pat O from Excellent cooler Holds ice as well as the high dollar coolers at a fraction of the price. Plus it’s light, has wheels and a handle to pull it. I use it instead of my high dollar coolers now
Date published: 2017-11-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by jornado from good size. lots of space nice cooler that isn't bulkie. tall enough for bottles of wine. easy to clean
Date published: 2017-10-25
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 34ms
- reviews, product