7 x 5 ft. Instant Canopy
Get to the fun faster with a Coleman® 7 x 5 ft. Instant Canopy. It takes just three minutes and three steps to set up the shelter for 35 sq. ft. of shade. The telescoping poles with ergonomically-designed comfort grips make it easy for anyone to set it up. The welded steel feet also keep the shelter stable on concrete and asphalt. Once it’s up, the canopy's UVGuard™ material offers 50+ UPF protection—blocking most of the sun’s dangerous rays. When the fun is done, the compact frame folds down quickly into a wheeled, easy-to-carry bag that fits inside most cars.
• Heavy-duty 150 D UVGuard™ material helps block the sun's harmful rays
• 7 x 5 ft. for 35 sq. ft. of UPF 50+ sun protection
• Rectangular footprint and vaulted ceiling for sporting events, tailgating and camping
• Welded steel feet keep poles steady on asphalt
• Steel stakes to secure shelter on soft ground
• Easy, telescoping poles
• Comfort grips lock shelter into place with pinch-free adjustability
• Sets up in three minutes and three steps (Based on average set up time. Initial set up may take longer.)
• Wheeled carry bag for compact, easy carrying and storage
• 1-year limited warranty
7 x 5 ft. Instant Canopy is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tony from Awesome product! Solid and well made. I have had one of these for over 2 years (still in great shape) and just bought another. I always bring one to the beach and use the other in the back of my pickup. The 5x7 size fits perfectly in my Ram 1500 bed with the tailgate down, and the size is perfect at the beach for 2 people and a few personal coolers. I also use it for camping and bought an inexpensive screen cover (mosquito screen used to cover a bed) which fits perfectly over the top.
Date published: 2017-10-24
Rated 2 out of 5 by Betty77 from Broke the first time we used it! One of the legs fell out of the plastic socket the very first time we tried to put it together. We've managed to rig it so that the canopy will stay up, but it's shaky. This was a very inexpensive canopy. I guess you get what you pay for.
Date published: 2018-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chrissie from little gem! Solid well made ..... Coleman you are a leading star with these UPF 50+ sunshades! Had mine 4 years now ....allows me to attend outdoor events & go camping ... thank you! Plan to buy the 9 x 7 this Spring.
Date published: 2018-01-10
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 41ms
- reviews, product