Sundome®; 2 TentModel No.2000007822
Set up camp in a compact, yet spacious tent with the Coleman® Sundome® 2-Person Dome Tent. If it rains, the tent is 33% more water-resistant, and the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams also helps you stay dry. A ground vent and two windows increase air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable. The compact dome shape stands up to wind, and you'll get extra weather protection from a door awning and an included rainfly. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on a queen-sized airbed, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
- Up to 33% more water-resistant than a comparable standard Coleman® tent
- WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Ground vent for increased ventilation
- 2 windows for great ventilation and views
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Good for backpacking
- Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
- Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
- Easy setup in about 10 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
- 7 x 5 ft.
- 4 ft. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
|Item #||QTY||Part #||Description||Price|
||5010000541||Repair Kit - Tent Fiberglass Pole 8.5mm Diameter, 5-Pole Sections, 2-vinyl end caps and 2-end tips, 1-11ft shock cord||$9.12|
|1||Temporarily Unavailable, In-stock 09/26/2015||5010000547||Replacement Kit - Tent Fiberglass Pole 8.5mm Diameter, 5-30 in. Pole Sections (150” in total.), 2-vinyl end caps and 2-end tips||$9.15|
Coleman replacement parts are intended for use only on specific Coleman products. Any other use of Coleman replacement parts is strictly prohibited. Use of Coleman replacement parts on the wrong Coleman product, or for non-approved applications, may cause poor product performance and can cause serious personal injury, property damage or death.