All-Terrain™ Plus Double High Airbed – Queen
No matter how tough the day was, you'll find relaxing comfort when night falls with a Coleman® All-Terrain™ Plus Double High Airbed. Each All-Terrain™ bed sports a Puncture Guard™ bonded fabric surface that is stronger, lighter and more comfortable, making it the go anywhere, do anything bed. Go ahead, abuse this bed - the fabric layer adds durability and strength to make it 47% more puncture-resistant. With the convenience of an included 120V pump, you’ll always be ready to inflate your bed. Once you find the perfect firmness, the revolutionary construction is 25% more stretch-resistant, so it helps maintain pressure though the night for better support. At the same time the AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free. The Support Lock™ reinforced construction provides lasting, stable support that amps up blanket fort sleepovers and can make out-of-town visitors feel like red-carpet guests. When you're ready to pack up, the bed fits easily inside the included carry bag for easy storage until you're ready for your next adventure.
• Puncture Guard™ bonded fabric surface is more durable and soft to the touch
• 47% more puncture-resistant, 25% more stretch-resistant and 45% lighter than a standard Coleman® airbed of the same size
• Stronger material lets this bed support up to 800 lbs.
• Included 120V pump for powerful inflation and deflation
• AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free
• Support Lock™ reinforced construction lets you enjoy a more stable sleeping surface
• Double Lock™ valve is dual-sealed to be leak-free
• Double-high height makes getting in and out of bed easier
• Fits standard queen size sheets
• Approximate Inflated Dimensions: 78 x 60 x 15 in.
• Carry bag included
• 1-year limited warranty
All-Terrain™ Plus Double High Airbed – Queen is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Saurabh from Comfortable and Inflates very quickly This is exactly what we needed. Stores nice, and Inflates/deflates very easily, even though the pump is a little loud which you endure for a short while as it works fast. The bed is comfortable enough once you mess around with the amount of air to cotrol the firmness, and there is a level of assurance provided with the guarantee that this is a good quality product
Date published: 2017-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sd2012 from Very comfortable We use this for old school tent camping. Our previous Coleman rugged double high lasted for 6 years and developed a slow leak we couldn't find. Very happy with the new mattress, seems durable and holds air well over a recent 3 night trip.
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Puneet from Strong airbed I bought 2 of these. One is still working good after 2 months of in-door use. It maintains air pressure for long time. Other one looses air after 2-3 days and become plush from firm. Coleman replaced it with a new one. Thanks for that.
Date published: 2017-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sf111 from Comfortable Camping in a tent was so much better as this mattress stayed inflated all night.
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by depa from great mattress great mattress. weight limit is great. my kids use this for sleepovers
Date published: 2017-11-11
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 128ms
- reviews, product