Premier Collection Added Comfort Air Mattress - Queen
The AeroBed® Premier Collection Air Mattress is the perfect bed for overnight guests, vacation homes, dorm rooms or anywhere you need a quick and comfortable extra bed. The antimicrobial treated sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product, so you can offer a bed to your friends and family with confidence. All it takes is the flick of a switch on the handheld wand to activate the built-in Perfect Pressure™ pump. The indicator on the pump will light up to tell you when the bed is full. If your guest wants a softer feel, they can simply press the firmness adjust button on the integrated Whoosh® valve to let out small amounts of air and find the perfect comfort level. Once inflated, your guests will sleep in comfort thanks to the patented stability base that provides extra support. The next morning, they will wake feeling like they spent the night in a traditional bed, especially since the 16-inch height makes it easier to get up. When you’re ready to pack up, open the integrated Whoosh® valve completely to deflate the bed easily, and the carry bag offers simple storage until the next blissful night.
• Antimicrobial treated sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product
• Built-in Perfect Pressure™ pump provides easy inflation without holding a button
• Pressure indicator on the pump lights up when your mattress is full
• Pump control wand lets you up the firmness while remaining comfortable in bed
• Patented stability base helps create a more stable and supportive sleeping surface
• Integrated Whoosh® valve built into the pump deflates your mattress easily for compact storage
• Firmness adjust button on the Integrated Whoosh® valve lets you easily make the bed softer
• 16-in. bed height makes getting in and out of bed easier
• Tested at the factory to be leak-free
• Fits deep pocket queen size sheets
• Supports up to 600 lbs.
• Approximate inflated dimensions: 78 x 60 x 16 in.
• Quick and easy storage with included carry bag
• 2-year limited pump warranty, 1-year limited bed warranty
Premier Collection Added Comfort Air Mattress - Queen is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Horrible Terrible and leaks constantly. A total waste of money. I paid $200.00+ for this Queen Sized Coleman Aerobed and I am thoroughly disappointed. Worst of all I was never able to reach customer service. I would never suggest this Queen Sized Coleman Aerobed to anyone.
Date published: 2017-12-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by Momto2 from Horrible! Purchased this in Feb 2017. We have used it less than 10 times and we woke up with it being at least a third deflated! Such a waste of money. We purchased an original years ago and it lasted a very long time. Quality has obviously fallen.
Date published: 2017-11-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by knitting queen from loses air Purchased the product in June, slept on it once, stored it and used it again in November for 2 nights and it slightly deflated. Stored and used again in December, again for 2 nights and it doesn't keep the air. I wish I would have read these reviews. I would not have purchased this bed as expensive as it was. Very disappointed.
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by hansenjea from Nice Aerobed! I purchased this item for the holidays since we were staying at my brother's house and needed an extra sleeping space for my nephews. It worked nicely and was comfortable!
Date published: 2018-01-16
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 40ms
- reviews, product