Everglades™ Sleeping Bag
Sleep comfortably, even when it’s 10⁰ F outside, in the Coleman® Everglades™ Sleeping Bag with diamond ripstop polyester cover and polyester liner. It’s designed to fit heights up to 5 ft. 11 in. from top to bottom. The semi-sculpted, drawstring-adjustable hood surrounds your head to keep you warm, and a wide bottom gives you space to move your legs. A special quilting construction eliminates potential cold spots. The draft tube blocks heat loss through the zipper and the fleece foot adds extra warmth at the bottom. If the weather unexpectedly warms up, open up the two-way, no snag zipper from the bottom or the top for ventilation. When you’re done, it’s easy to put it away in the stuff sack. The Everglades™ Sleeping Bag is machine washable.
• For temperatures 10⁰ F to 30⁰ F
• For heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.
• Diamond ripstop polyester cover and polyester liner
• Wide bottom for room to move your legs
• Fleece foot for extra warmth where heat escapes the body
• Semi-sculpted, drawstring-adjustable hood helps lock in heat
• Quilting construction eliminates potential cold spots
• Thermolock™ full-length draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Two-way no-snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper
• Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
• Stuff sack for quick and easy storage
• 5-year limited warranty