Big Basin™ Big and Tall Sleeping Bag
Enjoy 20% off Sleep Systems! Details
Shop now and receive 20% off most Sleep Systems (sleeping bags, camp pads, and airbeds). Offer valid until 11:59pm March 25, 2017 and only at www.coleman.com. Promotion to be applied on checkout page. Offer cannot be applied to telephone orders or redeemed for cash. The 20% offer is for regular priced sleeping bags, camp pads, and airbeds and does not include, sale items, gift cards or parts. Products shown on coleman.com but not sold through coleman.com are excluded from this offer.
Free Shipping on orders $99+
(Excludes heavy and large items. See Terms)
Sleep comfortably, even when it’s 0⁰ F outside, in the Coleman® Big Basin™ Big and Tall Sleeping Bag with diamond ripstop polyester cover and polyester liner. Its roomier design keeps big and tall folks up to 6 ft. 6 in. tall warm from top to bottom. The semi-sculpted hood surrounds your head to lock in the heat, and a wide bottom gives you space to move your legs. A special quilting construction eliminates potential cold spots. The draft tube blocks heat loss through the zipper and the fleece foot adds extra warmth at the bottom. If the weather unexpectedly warms up, open up the two-way, no-snag zipper from the bottom or the top for ventilation. When you’re done, it’s easy to put it away in the stuff sack. The Big Basin™ Sleeping Bag is machine washable.
• For temperatures 0⁰ F to 20⁰ F
• Big and tall design for heights up to 6 ft. 6 in.
• Diamond ripstop polyester cover and polyester liner
• Wide bottom for room to move your legs
• Semi-sculpted hood helps lock in heat
• Quilting construction eliminates potential cold spots
• Thermolock™ full-length draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Two-way no-snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper
• Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
• Stuff sack for quick and easy storage
• 5-year limited warranty