Big-N-Tall™ 30 Sleeping Bag
Enjoy the extra room and ruggedness as you sleep comfortably under the stars with a Coleman® Big-N-Tall™ 30 Sleeping Bag, even when it’s 30 °F outside. The Dura-Tough™ tarpauline bottom resists water and is more rugged than most conventional sleeping bag materials, so you can enjoy more comfortable nights. The oversized design accommodates people up to 6 ft. 7 in. tall, so you'll have more room to relax no matter how big you are. You'll stay comfortable with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation and the Thermolock™ draft tube helping to keep your body heat in the bag. The Comfort Cuff™ design makes sure you only have soft fabric around your face while you sleep. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. Stash a few small things, such as gloves or a flashlight, in the interior tuck pocket. Packing up is made easy with the Wrap 'N' Roll™ system, which lets you roll your bag right up into an attached cover.
• Stay comfortable when it’s 30 °F outside
• Big & tall design for people up to 6 ft. 7 in. tall
• Dura-Tough™ tarpauline bottom resists water and is rugged to last season after season
• Wrap ‘N’ Roll™ system makes it easy to pack up, store and transport your bag
• Comfort Cuff™ design surrounds your face in softness
• ZipPlow™ zipper for snag-free opening and closing
• Thermolock™ draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
• Double-batt, offset quilt construction eliminates potential cold spots
• Interior tuck pocket to conveniently store small items
• Machine washable for easy cleaning
• Rectangular sleeping bag, 84 x 40 in.
• 5-year limited warranty
Big-N-Tall™ 30 Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jkramer from This Sleeping Bag should be Recalled! The bag is roomy and worm, I would give it a 5 Star for that. Unfortunately, it is loud, like sleeping in an annoying potato chip bag! Additionally, it rolls up into a flap, "not shown" but that’s part of the bag" (that’s supposed to be the carrying bag) where your head is. The carrying bag “does not” hold the sleeping bag and the lines on either side of your head, are a “Serious” “Strangulation Problem!” I woke up as my hand was hurting, only to find that it was tangled in the lines like a tourniquet! This Sleeping Bag should be Recalled!
Date published: 2017-11-24
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 125ms
- reviews, product