Biscayne™ Warm Weather Sleeping Bag
Stay warm, even when the temperature dips to 40° F, in your Coleman® Biscayne™ Big and Tall Warm Weather Sleeping Bag with brushed polyester cover and soft tricot fiber blend liner. The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags, and Fiberlock™ Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending the life of your sleeping bag. When you’re ready to pack up, the Roll Control™ loop fasteners help you perfectly fold the sleeping bag and the Quick Cord™ System makes rolling it up and fastening it a cinch without tying. The big and tall sleeping bag fits heights up to 6 ft. 4 in. and is machine washable for easy cleaning at home.
• For temperatures 40° F to 60° F
• Big and tall design for heights up to 6 ft. 4 in.
• Brushed polyester cover and soft tricot fiber blend liner
• Thermolock™ System prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Two-way no-snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper
• Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
• Roll Control™ Design makes folding quick and easy
• Quick Cord™ System makes fastening a cinch without tying
• Zip two together for double the room
• Machine washable for easy cleaning at home
• 5-year limited warranty