Brazos™ Cold Weather Sleeping Bag
Sleep comfortably, even when it’s 20⁰ F outside in the Coleman® Brazos™ Cold Weather Sleeping Bag. The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows through the fabric to avoid snags, even around the bottom corner. The Thermolock™ System reduces heat loss though the zipper, and Fiberlock™ Construction prevents insulation from shifting—extending the life of your sleeping bag. When you’re ready to pack up, the patented Roll Control™ System keeps the bag in place for easier rolling and the stuff sack makes packing and storing a cinch. The sleeping bag is machine washable.
• For temperatures 20⁰ F to 40⁰ F
• Fits most heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.
• Dimensions: 33 x 75 in.
• Polyester cover and tricot knit lining
• Fiberlock™ Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending life of your sleeping bag
• Thermolock™ System reduces heat loss through the zippers
• The No-Snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags
• Roll Control™ System makes folding quick and easy
• Stuff sack for easy packing and storing
• Zip two together for double the room
• Machine washable for easy cleaning at home
• 5-year limited warranty