Camp Propane Grill/Stove
Sauté veggies while you’re grilling up chicken, or get the soup going while you’re cooking up burgers when you pack the propane-powered Coleman® Camp Propane Grill/Stove+. This durable, steel-crafted outdoor appliance offers camp cooks a grill and stove at the same time. The stove surface fits a 10-in. pan, and the 130-sq.-in. grill area offers plenty of room. The stove and grill equally share 20,000 BTUs of fully-adjustable cooking power. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock™ panels help shield your flame from wind, and on calm days, they fold down for use as side tables. When the meal is over, the grates and grease management tray remove for simple and quick cleanup.
• 2-in-1 design so you can use the grill and stove at the same time
• Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
• 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits a 10-in. pan on the stove area
• Spacious 130 sq. in. grill area
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Removable grease management tray for easy cleaning with less spillage
• Non-skid feet let you stir pots and pans with ease
• Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
• Lasts up to 2 hours with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
Camp Propane Grill/Stove is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happier Camper from Practical and reliable I have this grill for my 3-season campsite. It can be attached to a small propane canister or a 20-lb tank. It heats up on the left side super fast. Coffee in no time! And it’s also a good grill on the right side. Easy to pack and clean.
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alice from Two in one I like this one because you can both grill and cook other things at the same time, like soup or whatever. I tried it out, and it is super easy to light and I would feel confident taking it out on the road and using it.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by son1603 from Great deal, Great price Used for Hurricane Irma in 2017 when we lost electric stove
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Habbaniya Bulldog from Awesome Fast Shipping, received and was put to immediate use on 4 day weekend in the mountains
Date published: 2017-11-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Richard from Good price Use our grill/stove on our patio instead of a BBQ (Also bought the adapter for the larger tank). Works real well and had the best BTU output. I miss the sturdiness of the old model and knobs that clicked off.
Date published: 2017-10-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Alan from It’s a Coleman!! Very happy with the stove. Nice combo and beats lugging around stove and BBQ.
Date published: 2017-11-05
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 36ms
- reviews, product