Back Home™ 12 x 10 Instant Screenhouse
Find protection from the sun, wind and bugs under a Coleman® Back Home™ 12 x 10 Instant Screenhouse at your next picnic, BBQ or campout. It takes just about three minutes and three steps to set up 90 sq. ft. of shade. The telescoping poles are easy to extend into place thanks to the pinch-free Comfort Grip™ technology and large feet that are big enough to stand on while you set up the shelter. Once it’s up, the UVGuard™ material offers 50+ UPF protection from the sun’s dangerous rays. Two large doors make for easy entry in the front and back. When the fun’s done, the frame folds down for compact storage.
• Screen walls for bug-free lounging
• UVGuard™ material provides 50+ UPF protection from the sun's dangerous rays
• Instant setup in about 3 minutes
• Extending, 1-piece frame and telescoping poles for easy setup and compact storage
• Comfort Grip™ technology locks your shelter into place for easy, pinch-free pole extension
• 2 large doors for entry from either side of the shelter
• Large feet let you step on them when extending the poles for easy setup
• Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
• Wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport
• Ground stakes and pre-attached guy lines included
• 90 sq. ft. of shade
• 12 x 10 ft.
• 8 ft. 4 in. center height
• 1-year limited warranty
Back Home™ 12 x 10 Instant Screenhouse is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bufflecat from Screenhouse Survives High Winds In August of 2016 I was camping in northeastern Minnesota when a very severe line of thunderstorms came through during the night. Since I was leaving the next morning and weather was fine that evening, I did not have the Screenhouse staked into the ground. The storm was so severe that our tent was blown over with us in it and trees were knocked down. At sunrise I surveyed the damage and found the Screenhouse crumpled like a dead bug in the forest. To my surprise when I pulled it out, it was virtually undamaged. One bolt was broken off, but the Screenhouse was otherwise undamaged. I am happy to report that we have used it many times since that storm in 2016 and it continues to function beautifully. What a top notch product! Thanks for making things that last a good long time under real wilderness circumstances.
Date published: 2017-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christopher from Perfect for the Summer and Fall I love this Screenhouse for the nice summer days. We live near a river which attracts numerous bugs that make it annoying to be outside. After living in our house for almost three years we only ate outside once because of the mosquitos and gnats. After buying the screenhouse we've eaten dinner outside countless times, its a huge help.
Date published: 2017-11-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Night Rider from Great construction , Great price Bought this for a family reunion this summer, easy up w/ 2 people , very detailed supportative construction, LOVE IT! Good deal , and good price!
Date published: 2017-10-31
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 38ms
- reviews, product