Evanston™ Screened 8 Tent
President's Day Sale! 25% off! Details
Shop now and receive 25% off most Coleman® products. Offer valid until 11:59pm February 20, 2017 and only at www.coleman.com. Promotion to be applied on checkout page. Offer cannot be applied to telephone orders or redeemed for cash. The 25% offer is for regular priced Coleman® items and does not include, sale items, gift cards or parts. Products shown on coleman.com but not sold through coleman.com are excluded from this offer.
Free Shipping on orders $49+
(Excludes heavy and large items. See Terms)
Enjoy the fresh air without the bugs when you're camping in a Coleman® Evanston™ Screened 8 Tent. It's designed for simple setup and easy carrying—perfect for car campers and long camping trips. The tent even has a screened porch where you can sleep on warm, dry nights. If it rains, the tent is designed to hold up to the weather. Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. Inside, the 15 ft. x 12 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
• Screened porch to enjoy the outdoors without bugs
• Rainfly windows awnings, protection from rain and sun
• Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
• WeatherTec™ System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
• Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to winds
• Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy, 15-minute setup
• 15 ft. x 12 ft., fits six people or two queen airbeds
• 6 ft. height, room to stand and move
• 1-year limited warranty
You May Also Like