Basic Propane Lantern
Reliable, extended-run outdoor illumination can be yours with the Coleman® Basic Propane Lantern. The 2-mantle design of this lantern creates a steady, bright glow of up to 1000 lumens of light that reaches up to 22 meters away. A quick match strike is all you need to get your lantern started, then simply dial in the perfect brightness with the adjustable control knob. Once your lantern is lit, the wide base provides stability when placed on a table, and the bail handle allows for easy hanging. No matter where you go, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent performance in all kinds of weather. When you're ready to head home, the base and lantern easily detach from your propane cylinder until you're ready for your next bright adventure.
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions and high altitude
• 1000 lumens on high casts light up to 22 meters
• Lasts up to 6.5 hours on high or 11.5 hours on low on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
• Porcelain-coated ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
• High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
• Bail handle for easy carrying and convenient hanging
• 2 Insta-Clip® #21 mantles included
• Lights with matches
• 3-year limited warranty
Basic Propane Lantern is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackie28 from Necessary device I live in a rural part of South Carolina and lose electricity A Lot;trees and power lines, etc. I have 4 Coleman lanterns, no, 5 with this new one. Coleman lanterns are essential items if you live in a wooded area.
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gilpin from All the lights Love this lantern, very bright, portable, affordable, and durable!
Date published: 2017-11-10
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 36ms
- reviews, product