Esky® Series 135 Quart Marine Cooler
Fishermen, meet your new best friend – the Esky® Series 135 Quart Marine Cooler. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, this cooler's UVGuard™ material offers protection from the sun's damaging rays. Meanwhile, catch-free latches, integrated hinges with stainless steel pins, and a slot to slip in a pad lock secure your items in a tough-as-nails outer shell. Fill it up with everything from drinks to your catch, and you’ll see that this cooler works as hard as you do. Thick insulation and a tight-fitting lid gasket retain ice for up to 10 days, which is days longer than a regular cooler. Tie down points allow you to secure the cooler to your boat deck while leaving the lid free to open and close. The antimicrobial lid and liner resist odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product, making it easy to clean between uses. This is a tough, American-made cooler made to excel in the wild – just like its owner.
- 10-day ice retention and room for supplies to last a week or more or for storing large fish
- UVGuard™ material helps protect your cooler from the sun's damaging rays
- Tough, scratch-resistant exoskeleton with non-skid feet
- Durable, large-knuckle integrated hinges with stainless steel pins
- Catch-free, rubber latches are recessed to help stay securely fastened
- Antimicrobial liner and cutting board resist odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product
- Dual drains for easy draining from a standard hose or fast 2-in. gate mouth
- Air flow barrier with gasket seal, cork fit lid and liner ridge for extended ice retention
- 2.5-in. lid and floor insulation and 2-in. sidewall insulation
- Lock slot and tie down points keep your cooler secure
- Integrated cutting board, fish ruler and dry storage basket
- Rope handles with durable soft-touch grips
- Dry ice compatible
- External dimensions: 36.5 x 24.2 x 22 in.
- Internal dimensions: 25.8 x 15.2 x 15.7 in.
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- 6-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA