Esky® Series 55 Quart Cooler
Outdoorsmen, meet your new best friend – the Esky® Series 55 Quart Cooler. Catch-free latches and integrated hinges with stainless steel pins secure your items in a tough-as-nails outer shell. In fact, when you slip a pad lock into the lock slot, this cooler is certified to resist grizzly bears. Fill it up with everything from drinks to game, and you’ll see that this cooler works as hard as you do. Thick insulation and a tight-fitting lid gasket retain ice for up to 7 days, which is days longer than a regular cooler. Tie down points allow you to secure the cooler while leaving the lid free to open and close. The antimicrobial lid and liner resist odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product, making it easy to clean between uses. This is a tough, American-made cooler made to excel in the wild – just like its owner.
- 7-day ice retention for reliable performance during extended weekends in the wilderness
- Tough, scratch-resistant exoskeleton with non-skid feet
- Durable, large-knuckle integrated hinges with stainless steel pins
- Catch-free, rubber latches are recessed to help stay securely fastened
- Antimicrobial liner and cutting board resist odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product
- Certified bear-resistant by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC #3752 www.IGBConline.org)
- Dual drains for easy draining from a standard hose or fast 2-in. gate mouth
- Air flow barrier with gasket seal, cork fit lid and liner ridge for extended ice retention
- 2.5-in. lid and floor insulation and 2-in. sidewall insulation
- Lock slot and tie down points keep your cooler secure
- Integrated cutting board, fish ruler and dry storage basket
- Rope handles with durable soft-touch grips
- Dry ice compatible
- External dimensions: 27.4 x 19.6 x 19.6 in.
- Internal dimensions: 17.1 x 10.5 x 13.4 in.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- 6-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA