Save money on fuel when you're lighting the way with a Coleman® Kerosene Lantern. It's powered by Coleman® Kerosene, which is out most cost-efficient fuel source. The single-mantle design of this lantern creates a steady, bright glow of up to 700 lumens of light that reaches up to 11 meters away. To get your lantern started, simply add some rubbing alcohol (sold separately) to the primer cup, light the alcohol with a match, then dial in the perfect brightness with the adjustable control knob. Once your lantern is lit, the fuel tank provides a steady base when placed on a table, and the bail handle allows for easy hanging. When you're ready to head home, so is this lantern since it doesn't require any disassembly, which means it's always ready to go with you on your next bright adventure.
• 700 lumens on high casts light up to 11 meters
• Lasts up to 6.5 hours on high or 8.5 hours on low on 1.5 pints of kerosene (sold separately)
• Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
• Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
• High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
• Bail handle for easy carrying and convenient hanging
• String Tie #11 mantle included
• Alcohol fill bottle included (rubbing alcohol sold separately)
• Lights with matches
• 5-year limited warranty
Kerosene Lantern is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by speedy from GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO WHITE GAS I'm not sure that i will be able to use it in the house during power failures as i do with my propane lanterns, but it does work great. I followed the instructions for the lighting and its bright as can be,,, using inexpensive kerosene.
Date published: 2017-10-30
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 82ms
- reviews, product