Premium Dual Fuel™ Lantern
Light up the campsite in any weather with the efficient Coleman® Premium Dual Fuel™ Lantern. Dual Fuel™ technology gives you the convenience of using Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline. And since one gallon of Coleman® Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. The 2-mantle design of this lantern creates a steady, bright glow of up to 700 lumens of light that reaches up to 16 meters away. A quick match strike is all you need to get your lantern started, then simply dial in the perfect brightness with the adjustable control knob. Once your lantern is lit, the fuel tank provides a steady base when placed on a table, and the bail handle allows for easy hanging. When you're ready to head home, so is this lantern since it doesn't require any disassembly, which means it's always ready to go with you on your next bright adventure.
• Dual Fuel™ design conveniently burns Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
• All Season Strong™ technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
• 1 gallon of Coleman® Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
• 700 lumens on high casts light up to 16 meters
• Lasts up to 5.25 hours on high or 13.5 hours on low on 1.25 pints of Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline (both sold separately)
• Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
• Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
• High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
• Bail handle for easy carrying and convenient hanging
• 2 String Tie #21 mantles included
• Filtering funnel included
• Lights with matches
• 5-year limited warranty
Premium Dual Fuel™ Lantern is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Camp_Man from solid light I love these old style pressurized gas appliances. Theyre so much easier for me to use than the propane ones, and coleman is the master of the gas lanterns for around 100 years running now. I have a 1937 coleman lantern that still runs great and this one is no exception. I have used both the white gas and regular unleaded in mine and it runs great on both. I really enjoy the nostalgia of the older lantern I have, but love that these new ones dont have to be run at full throttle like the old ones, because they are extremely bright.
Date published: 2017-11-27
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 36ms
- reviews, product