Add some extra floatation or padding to your next boat trip when you pack a Stearns® Utility Cushion. The US Coast Guard-approved Type IV device is designed to be thrown to adults as extra flotation during an emergency until rescue crews arrive. It’s also a great piece of gear to have for uneventful rides, because it works great as a cushioned place to sit in a canoe or boat. It’s also a great place to rest when you drop anchor to swim. With webbed 1-in. straps, a soft polyester shell and durable Crosstech® flotation foam inside, this cushion is sure to be on the boat with you season after season.
• US Coast Guard-approved Type IV performance
• Comfortable boat cushion that doubles throwable flotation device
• Polyester shell for all-day comfort
• Durable Crosstech® flotation foam
• Strong, 1-in. webbed straps make it easier to hold on and also aid in rescue
• 16 x 14 in.
• Click here for size info