Roadtrip® LXE Grill - Orange
Stop manhandling those heavy, bulky backyard beasts, and show off as the grillmaster with the Coleman® RoadTrip® LXE Propane Grill. It’s easy to tote around and set up. Just fold it up, roll it with one hand to your favorite cooking spot and set it up in a matter of seconds with the lift and lock system. The grill comes equipped with durable cast-iron grilling surfaces. (Coleman® RoadTrip® pot support and griddles are available separately.) When you’re ready to grill, push a button to ignite the InstaStart™ matchless lighting system. Cook for more than an hour on one propane cylinder with 20,000 BTUs of power on 285 sq. in. of cooking surface. It’s perfect for BBQs, picnics, tailgating, camping or a night on the patio. When you’re ready to leave, it folds down small enough to fit in the back of most car trunks.
• PerfectFlow™ Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
• Portable grill sets up in seconds
• Easy to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling
• Authentic grilling taste, open-flame drip-through grilling
• Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
• Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.
• 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner
• Propane-powered, uses 16.4-oz. cylinders
• InstaStart™ Technology for matchless lighting
• Convenient design, built-in tool holders and sliding tables
• Accessories sold separately
• Removable grease management tray
• Two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
• Limited 3-year limited warranty
• Accessories sold separately Extra Grill, Extra Griddle, Extra Stove, Wheeled Carry Case
• Cooking Dimensions: 47 x 19 x 34 in.
Roadtrip® LXE Grill - Orange is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by usually a happy camper from big disappointment I received this item as a gift to use with my travel trailer. Fromthe very first use it was a disappointment when the front support broke and the back tires cracked. I replaced both parts, and then tried to use the grill with a 20lb propane tank - as many of my co-campers were doing. The grill would light once and then cease to work. I purchased the new hose/connector directly from coleman. Basically tthis grill takes up space.
Date published: 2017-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Warpath from Operates as expected. I use my LXE grill for tailgating. I've purchased the hose and connector to use my 20 lb. propane tank which works flawlessly. It cleans easily, stores quickly and takes up little space in my Ford Flex. I expected as much from Coleman and I'm not disappointed.
Date published: 2017-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mert74jones from Great grill for travel ball We use it Tailgating at softball tournaments and also on the beach and it is perfect for us.
Date published: 2017-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clark from Grill Enjoy using my grill. It is perfect for 2 people on our upper deck in winter time.
Date published: 2017-10-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 37ms
- reviews, product