I160 Ocean Mate™ I Adult Vest
Have added safety on hand for your crew passengers when you gear up with USCG/MED/SOLAS-approved Stearns® Ocean Mate™ 1 Adult Vest. They’re designed to help protect adults over 90 lbs. with durable Crosstech® Flotation Foam. The vest also includes other safety features, like heavy-duty hardware with an attached SOLAS whistle, a light attachment, a lifting loop for rescues from boats or helicopters and a buddy line that attaches to other PFDs.
• USCG/MED/SOLAS-approved Type I off-shore life jacket
• For adults over 90 lbs.
• Durable Crosstech® Flotation Foam and nylon ripstop shell
• Heavy-duty hardware with an attached SOLAS whistle
• SOLAS-grade reflective tape and light attachment for added visibility in the water
• Lifting loop for rescues from boats or helicopters
• Buddy line that attaches to other PFDs
• Complies with LSA Code 2003 Ed, MSC. 200(80), and MED
• Click here for size info