Instant Tent 6
When looking for a Coleman tent, try our Coleman instant tent selection for the greatest ease of assembly.
• Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
• Pre-assembled poles for fast and easy setup in about a minute
• Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
• Included rainfly for extra weather protection
• WeatherTec™ system's patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
• Ground vent for increased ventilation
• Carry bag with rip strip makes packing up a cinch
• 10 x 9 ft.
• 6 ft. 2 in. center height
• 1-year limited warranty
Instant Tent 6 is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by drbroundtheworld from Great features! I received this tent about 5 years ago as an x-mas gift. Love it for: easy, quick set up/take down, lots of headroom, lots of usable space since the walls are straight, don't need to worry about a lost pole because they are attached and because the windows zip all the way shut, a solid 3 season tent. My only complaints are: the rain fly is about worthless, not large enough to keep the heavy rains out with decent wind, tries to collapse in high winds even when anchored to the ground (altho never has, I was holding it up from the inside) and it's very large and heavy compared to similar size tents when packed so you need lots of room in your vehicle. The storage bag seams are tearing even tho we are very careful. Overall, we love this tent and use it about 5-10 times a year.
Date published: 2017-11-24
Rated 2 out of 5 by Thomas from Simple set up but it leaks I purchased this for campouts with my six year old daughter so we can spend more time camping and less time setting up the tent. Set up is a breeze however we had a rain storm during the evening and woke up to puddles of water in the tent, despite having the rain fly.
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Motor_Mouth from Great product I have used this tent for the last 5 years and it is still going strong. I am not talking about a couple camping trips a year, but almost every weekend Spring through Fall. This tent has survived high winds and thunder storms. Always stays dry and secure. Easy to put up and easy to take down.
Date published: 2017-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Candice from Instant Tent 6 person Colman This tent is aweosme. I love how it folds up and is super easy to set up.
Date published: 2017-10-28
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 40ms
- reviews, product