10 x 10 Instant Sun Shelter
Get to the fun faster with a Coleman® 10 x 10 Instant Sun Shelter. It takes just about three minutes and three steps to set up 100 sq. ft. of shade. The telescoping poles are easy to extend into place thanks to the pinch-free Comfort Grip™ technology and large feet that are big enough to stand on while you set up the shelter. Once it’s up, the UVGuard™ material offers 50+ UPF protection from the sun’s dangerous rays, and a vented roof releases heat so you stay comfortable. When the fun’s done, the frame folds down for compact storage.
- UVGuard™ material provides 50+ UPF protection from the sun's dangerous rays
- Instant setup in about 3 minutes
- Extending, 1-piece frame and telescoping poles for easy setup and compact storage
- Comfort Grip™ technology locks your shelter into place for easy, pinch-free pole extension
- Vented roof releases trapped heat for more comfort
- Large feet let you step on them when extending the poles for easy setup
- Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
- Wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Ground stakes and pre-attached guy lines included
- 100 sq. ft. of shade
- 10 x 10 ft.
- 9 ft. 4 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
10 x 10 Instant Sun Shelter is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kunoichisama from Sturdy and simple I bought this to do some outdoor events for my business. I really needed something nice and sturdy because I live in an area that gets very strong winds. The tent went up very easily and it stood against some good gusts without any weights. With weights I'm sure it would be able to withstand even more. The construction is very solid. That does make it a bit heavy, but the case had wheels. So it's not that bad. The material comes separate from the frame. I thought this model had it already attached. It was simple enough to put on, though and now I just fold it with the canopy attached. I know that decreases the lifespan, but I don't want to put the canopy on every time I use it.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mikey from Sturdy frame poor material Canopy not UV tolerant. after a few weeks out visible breakdown occurring in the fabric. Canopy top shredded last night in a rain storm after 6 months use. looking for replacement canopy but cant find one anywhere.
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by KP Henna from Very sturdy I bought this canopy to use as a booth for my henna business. It is very easy to set up, I can do it by myself and is very sturdy. We will definitely be using this for car camping as well. Love it
Date published: 2017-10-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beeley from Durable Used outside year round. Perfect for tailgating or every day use.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandie from Easy and Durable We use this tent for tailgating. Easy and fast to set up & no pinched fingers! Just as easy to take down. We've only used it a few times but it seems very sturdy and durable.Took a few tries to get it in the bag correctly but after we did it once now we know how it goes.
Date published: 2017-11-01
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 73ms
- reviews, product