Infant Antimicrobial Nylon Life Jacket
Your infant’s life jacket should carry memories of fun on the water, not smells from the creatures that live there. A Stearns® Antimicrobial Nylon Infant Vest is the solution. The shell is treated with antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. The US Coast Guard-approved design is specially-fitted for infants under 30 lbs. (14 kg). A rescue handle allows adults to easily move the infant from the water or the boat, and it has one adjustable chest belt, a zipper and an adjustable leg strap for a tight and secure fit. Durable nylon construction and PE flotation foam, along with webbed straps, will allow you to use it season after season.
• US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
• Antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
• Great for a day on the boat or beach and in the pool or lake
• For use on a boat, a personal watercraft or for tow sports
• Specially fitted for infants under 30 lbs.
• Rescue handle to easily move the infant from the water or the boat
• Adjustable chest strap, a zipper, an adjustable leg strap and closed sides for better fit
• Durable construction: nylon shell, PE foam, webbed straps
• Click here for size info