Lassen™ Cold Weather Sleeping Bag
Sleep comfortably, even when it’s 20° F outside, in the Coleman® Lassen™ Cold Weather Sleeping Bag with brushed polyester cover and cozy cotton flannel liner. The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows through the fabric to avoid snags, even around the bottom corner. The Thermolock™ System reduces heat loss through the zipper, and Fiberlock™ Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending the life of your sleeping bag. When you’re ready to pack up, the patented Roll Control™ System keeps the bag in place for easier rolling and the Quick Cord™ System makes fastening it a cinch without tying. The sleeping bag fits heights up to 5 ft. 11 in. and is machine washable.
• For temperatures 20° F to 40° F
• For heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.
• Brushed polyester cover and cozy cotton flannel liner
• Thermolock™ System prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Two-way no-snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper
• Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
• Roll Control™ Design makes folding quick and easy
• Quick Cord™ System makes fastening a cinch without tying
• Zip two together for double the room
• Machine washable for easy cleaning at home
• 5-year limited warranty