Backpackers who want hot meals on the trail will flip for this Micro Backpacking Stove. It doesn't add heavy bulk to your pack – even with a full butane/propane cartridge it weighs just over a pound. This small stove provides the opportunity to have hot chocolate and a steaming meal while camping out. A generated fuel system minimizes flare-ups, and the burner heats on high or simmers. To pack up, simply detach the fuel cartridge and fold up the serrated pan supports.
- 10,000 BTU
- Boils 1 L of water in 3.25 min.
- 60-min. burn time on high with full fuel cartridge
- Generated fuel system minimizes flare-ups after lighting
- Burner itself only weighs 6.7 oz (0.42 lbs.)
- Powerful burner easily adjusts from high to slow simmer
- Serrated pan supports fold away for compact storage
- Operates on widely available resealable butane/propane cartridge model 3250 (sold separately)
- Limited 5-year warranty