Mountain View™ 12 x 12 Screendome Shelter
Get protection from the sun, wind and bugs from dawn to dusk with the Coleman® Mountain View™ 12 x 12 Screendome Shelter. In just 10 minutes you can start enjoying the 100 sq. ft. of shade this shelter provides. It's unique, super-stable dome shape protects from the low-angle sun in the early morning and late evening. Two removable shade walls add even more protection and allow you to change which sides block the sun and wind. Once your shade configuration is set up, you can also zip up any of the four screen walls to keep out the bugs. No matter how you set up your shelter, the UVGuard™ material offers 50+ UPF protection from the sun’s dangerous rays, and a vented roof releases heat so you stay comfortable. When it's time to call it a day, this shelter packs up easily, and it's over 40% lighter than a comparable Coleman® Instant Sun Shelter, making it easy to carry off to your next fun time in the sun.
- 2 removable shade walls provide custom extra sun protection
- 4 attached screen walls can be zipped up for bug-free lounging or unzipped to allow clear access
- UVGuard™ material provides 50+ UPF protection from the sun's dangerous rays
- Over 40% lighter than a comparable Coleman® Instant Sun Shelter
- Dome shape is super stable and offers protection from low-angle sun
- Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- Vented roof releases trapped heat for more comfort
- Taped seams help keep water out if it rains
- Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
- Ground stakes and pre-attached guy lines included
- Carry bag included
- Easy setup in about 10 minutes
- 100 sq. ft. of shade
- 12 x 12 ft.
- 7 ft. 6 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
Mountain View™ 12 x 12 Screendome Shelter is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by hurrysundown from Great product, but terriable customer service I love this product its exactly what I wanted to cover the picnic table. It’s a great upgrade from the old 5 pole canopy. Unfortunately one pole was damages in the box and it took 5 emails with 4 photos to get a replacement, the customer rep kept changing what she needed. Despite this I would recommend the product.
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by Digrfran from Nice screen shelter not the easiest to setup This a nice screen shelter but each time we tried to set it up it was difficult The second time one of the poles snapped and cracked. We are planning to contact Coleman’s to see how we can get it replaced You need to have plenty of room to set it up and it looks to be a two person job for the average homeowner
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Paul C from Great shelter Would give it 5 stars if it had aluminum poles. A number of reviews commented about difficulty setting up and poles snapping but I think it is a grand shelter
Date published: 2017-10-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 38ms
- reviews, product