Northstar® Propane Lantern with Case
Take an ultra-bright lantern with you next time you experience the outdoors with a Coleman® Northstar® Propane Lantern with Case. The tube-mantle design of this lantern shines brighter than most standard 2-mantle lanterns - up to 1500 lumens of light that reaches up to 26 meters away. Starting your lantern is easy. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in the perfect brightness with the adjustable control knob. Once your lantern is lit, the footed base provides stability when placed on a table, and the bail handle allows for easy hanging. Meanwhile, the globe guard helps protect the globe from breaking. No matter where you go, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent performance in all kinds of weather. When you're ready to head home, the feet on the base collapse for more compact storage in the included case until you're ready for your next bright adventure.
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions and high altitude
- Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- 1500 lumens on high casts light up to 26 meters
- Lasts up to 4 hours on high or 9 hours on low on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
- Collapsible footed base provides increased stability and compact storage
- Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
- Metal globe guard provides added protection from impacts
- High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
- Bail handle for easy carrying and convenient hanging
- Insta-Clip® #95 mantle included
- Hard carry case included
- 3-year limited warranty
Northstar® Propane Lantern with Case is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mace from Excellent Product I will be using the Northstar mainly for Elk Hunting, with the extra light it provides the cooking area will be well lit.
Date published: 2018-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by BoCa from Exactly what it said it was! Was looking for a lantern that was tough enough. This one far exceeds my expectations! The case is lightweight yet very durable.
Date published: 2018-01-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lostinthewoods from Looks like a good set This is for camping in our trailer. It arrived after the trailer was winterized and stored for the season so it just got stored in the trailer for next season.
Date published: 2017-12-21
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 34ms
- reviews, product