NXT™ 200 Grill
Add some intense heat to your backyard BBQ that stores compactly out of the way with a Coleman® NXT™ 200 Propane Grill. After you've grilled up the perfect meal over 20,000 BTUs of power, this grill folds up for low-profile, standup storage in tight spaces, opening up more room on your patio. Under the tall lid, 339 sq. in. of porcelain-coated, cast iron grills are waiting for anything you can throw at them. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops let you change out one of the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your temperature over the two independently adjustable Even-Temp™ burners, which deliver heat consistently across the grill surface. The heat core technology on the burners also directs the heat upward for easier stovetop cooking. The dual steel side tables can hold your tools and ingredients while you grill up a BBQ masterpiece. When it’s time to fold up and store your grill, the swivel design of the no-spill grease cup helps prevent messes and the wheels make it easy to move out of the way, until your next summer cookout.
• Even-Temp™ burner radiates heat equally across the grill
• Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (griddle and stove grate sold separately)
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• Heat core technology directs heat up for efficient stovetop cooking
• Standup design for low-profile storage in tight spaces
• Collapsible stand with wheels folds for compact storage and easy transport
• 2 steel side tables to conveniently keep tools and ingredients handy
• 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Spacious 339 sq. in. cooking area
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Pivoting grease cup stays level to avoid spills
• Durable, porcelain-coated cast iron grates are easy to clean
• Built-in thermometer lets you know how hot you're cooking
• Tall, roomy lid for additional meal options
• Lasts up to 1 hour on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for the patio, tailgating, camping and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
NXT™ 200 Grill is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Louie from Great once you are familiar with it Great cooking area. The flame needs to have a lower setting since you will get a quick char on the outside before the inside is cooked through. I had to cook hot dogs and sausages on indirect heat then on direct heat to get a nice char on the outside. I purchased the griddle and have cooked bacon, hamburgers, onions, sausage, hot dogs and chicken nicely. You must keep vigilant over the grill otherwise you will have burnt food real fast. Baby sitting is necessary. Clean up is easier than I have read. I am able to wipe down all areas pretty easy and I have large hands. The red paint on the cover has discolored quickly. I had to replace the small drip container with a vegetable can to do all the cooking I need to without it over flowing. I did have experience with customer service since the paint on the first grill chipped off of the corner after the first use. They were very accommodating and replaced the grill quickly. I appreciated that very much.
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by David.S from Not great, not horrible Not sure how durable it is. Seems pretty flimsy, I was expecting a bit more sturdiness I guess. I’ve been very cautious with it so far. Gonna season if it makes through this season. No real difference between high & low flame. But it works, great surface area to cook on. I’m glad I got it on sale.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jasper87 from Starts perfect and cooks great. Had this for a few years now and it’s awesome. Would recommend
Date published: 2018-01-11
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 37ms
- reviews, product