Peak 1™ Butane/Propane Stove
When you need a compact stove to take on the trail, pack the Coleman® Peak 1™ Butane/Propane Stove. It’s designed to fit a 6-in. pan on top of the serrated supports and can boil 1 liter of water in just over 3 minutes. The fully-adjustable heat goes from simmer to full boil with up to 10,000 BTUs of power. You’ll see fewer flare-ups with a generated fuel system, while the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re ready to break camp, the burner easily separates from the fuel cartridge for compact packing. Without fuel attached, the entire stove is only 6.7 ounces, so it won’t weigh you down when you want to travel light.
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
• 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Powerful burner boils 1 L of water in 3.25 min.
• Lightweight at only 6.7 oz. (189.9 g) for easy carrying
• Folding design to easily fit in your pack
• Fits a 6-in. pan
• Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
• Serrated pan supports let you stir pots and pans without them slipping
• Generated fuel system minimizes flare-ups after lighting
• Lasts up to 1 hour on high on one Coleman® 3250 220-g fuel cartridge (sold separately)
• Perfect for backpacking, emergencies and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty