Helios™ X³ TentModel No.2000000437
- The prototype of this 4-season tent was designed by professional mountaineers and tested on some of the highest way stations of Mt. Everest. The Helios™ tents are, as a result, engineered specifically to withstand the combative conditions that exist at high altitudes. The Helios™ series tent features a more robust pole structure built to hold heavier snow loads, the coating is a waterproof silicone that won’t crack in freezing temperatures, and all of the interior mesh can be zipped close to help heat retention – all of this, plus a pole/clip structure for a quick setup when the weather outside isn’t so pleasant.
- Utilize state of the art materials
- 70D silnylon flys
- Air Hercules FC poles
- Robust four pole architecture
- Vestibule pole(s) and numerous equalized guy-out lines
- Perfect for base camp at higher elevations
- Can withstand the harshest alpine environments
- Four season, specialized mountaineering tent
- Two large "D" doors for convenient access in front or back of tent
- two large vestibules for ample gear storage space
- Extensive pole coverage with multiple guy-out points for "bomber" strength
- Combination pole sleeve, clip design for quicker set up without compromising strength
- Zipper vents in ceiling for increased ventilation, minimizes condensation
- Stake loops sized to fit back country skis for anchors
- Pack weight is 12 pounds, four ounces
- Trail weight is 11 pounds, eight ounces
- Modified dome structure
- Footprint is 92" x 82"
- Peak height is 48"
- Floor area is 52.3 sq ft
- Vestibule area is 12 + 12 sq ft
Coleman replacement parts are intended for use only on specific Coleman products. Any other use of Coleman replacement parts is strictly prohibited. Use of Coleman replacement parts on the wrong Coleman product, or for non-approved applications, may cause poor product performance and can cause serious personal injury, property damage or death.