INSTANT 2-FOR-1 TENT AND SHELTERModel No.2000014336
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman® Montana™ 6 Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially-angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains—even when they’re open. Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The 12 x 7 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Tent has one large door and fits two queen size airbeds
- Vaulted ceiling for more room for taller guests
- UVGuard™ technology helps block the sun's harmful rays
- WeatherTec™ system's patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Instant setup in 60 seconds or less
- Large, round feet for stability on most terrain
- Includes carry bag with rip strip
- 14 x 8 ft. shelter
- 6 ft. 7 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
Coleman replacement parts are intended for use only on specific Coleman products. Any other use of Coleman replacement parts is strictly prohibited. Use of Coleman replacement parts on the wrong Coleman product, or for non-approved applications, may cause poor product performance and can cause serious personal injury, property damage or death.