NAUGATUCK™ MODIFIED DOME TENTModel No.2000004549
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman® Signature 6-Person Naugatuk™ Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains—even when they’re open. Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The spacious interior is large enough to fit 2 queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Cabin design with specially angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Hinged door
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec™ System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Detachable rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 13 ft. x 7 ft.
- 6 ft. center height
- Limited 1 year warranty
Coleman replacement parts are intended for use only on specific Coleman products. Any other use of Coleman replacement parts is strictly prohibited. Use of Coleman replacement parts on the wrong Coleman product, or for non-approved applications, may cause poor product performance and can cause serious personal injury, property damage or death.