PRAIRIE BREEZE™ CABIN TENTModel No.2000008055
With its spacious design, LED lighting and reversible fan system, the Coleman® Signature 9-Person Prairie Breeze™ Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. It’s designed to hold up to the weather – the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help you stay dry. Six oversized windows enhance ventilation. The CPX® 6 compatible, built-in, 2-speed fan and LED lighting system keep you comfortable and provide the perfect amount of illumination. Vertical walls create more living space inside that's large enough to fit 2 queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Cabin design with vertical walls for more living space
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Integrated CPX® 6 compatible fan and LED lighting system operates on 4D batteries or one CPX® 6 cartridge
- Light alone: 75 lumens on high with 195-hour runtime
- Fan alone: 26-hour runtime on high; 34-hour runtime on low
- Light and fan: 75 lumens and 20-hour runtime on high; 75 lumens and 27-hour runtime on low
- WeatherTec™ System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Detachable rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- 6 oversized windows provide enhanced ventilation
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 14 x 10 ft.
- 7 ft. center height
- Limited 1 year warranty
Coleman replacement parts are intended for use only on specific Coleman products. Any other use of Coleman replacement parts is strictly prohibited. Use of Coleman replacement parts on the wrong Coleman product, or for non-approved applications, may cause poor product performance and can cause serious personal injury, property damage or death.