Thermal Protective Aid™Model No.COLEITP1
Outlast offshore emergencies while preserving body heat with the Stearns® Thermal Protective Aid. This oversized, water-resistant bag was designed to inhibit hypothermia during prolonged outdoor exposure aboard lifeboats and rafts. Made with polymer-coated fabric that repels moisture and has a low heat conductivity level, this thermal protective aid reduces heat loss in wet, bitter conditions. Attached sleeves and reinforced, taped seams offer added protection and durability, while the extra-large fit can be pulled on over clothing and personal flotation devices—keeping your internal temperature stabilized longer. Reflective material around the head and neck assist search and rescue teams by enhancing visibility, even from a distance. Stay warm while rescue is on its way with the Stearns® Thermal Protective Aid.
- US Coast Guard-approved
- Polymer-coated fabric repels moisture and reduces heat loss
- Attached sleeves and taped seams offer added protection against bitter conditions
- Extra-large fit can be pulled on over clothing and PFDs
- Reflective material around the head and neck enhance visibility
- Adult universal fits most
- TPA-001 Thermal Protective Aid (SOLAS)
- Sizing Charts
Coleman replacement parts are intended for use only on specific Coleman products. Any other use of Coleman replacement parts is strictly prohibited. Use of Coleman replacement parts on the wrong Coleman product, or for non-approved applications, may cause poor product performance and can cause serious personal injury, property damage or death.