RoadTrip® LXX Propane Grill
Rule the park or the parking lot when you fire up your Coleman® RoadTrip® LXX Grill. The collapsible stand and wheels make moving this grill as easy as flipping a burger. Once you’re at your grill site, 285 sq. in. of porcelain-coated, cast iron grills are waiting for anything you can throw at them. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. And get ready for some serious heat, because this baby blasts out 22,000 BTUs of of grilling power. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops let you change out one of the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). With the dual stainless steel sliding side tables, tool hooks and built-in thermometer, cooking with this grill is just as convenient as travelling with it. When it’s time to head home simply fold this grill up, and it will store nicely out of the way until you head out to your next summer cookout.
• Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (griddle, full size griddle and stove grates sold separately)
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• Collapsible stand with wheels folds for compact storage and easy transport
• Stainless steel sliding side tables keep tools and ingredients handy and slide out of the way for compact storage
• 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Spacious 285 sq. in. cooking area
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Removable grease management tray for easy cleaning with less spillage
• Durable, porcelain-coated cast iron grates are easy to clean
• Tool hooks keep your tools ready to go
• Built-in thermometer lets you know how hot you're cooking
• Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for tailgating, picnicking, camping and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
RoadTrip® LXX Propane Grill is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 1 out of 5 by CaptT from Wouldn't work in cold weather, burns everything! The grill knob wouldn't rotate in cold weather, I had to pour hot water over it to get it to work. From day one the lowest setting burnt everything! There was no way to keep the food from burning except to constantly monitor it turning the food constantly. I ruined a number of great steaks because of this grill. I finally trashed it and bought a cheap, ($25), grill to replace it. This way I'm only throwing away $25 verses$170 when the grill dies. Pure junk! I'd never buy another Coleman product based on the quality of this grill!
Date published: 2017-11-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Benj from Enjoyable This product is a good carry on grill. It's parts are easy to replace, although expensive. My only problem with this unit is the engineer who designed it to pull with the handle must only be 4ft tall or never tried to pull one. I am 5'7" and must bend over a lot to pull, not a great position to pull anything.
Date published: 2017-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kimky111 from Beautifully constructed grill I wanted to be able to move the grill around. Sets up and fold down easily. Love the thermostat. Side tables slide for extra room. Well put together. Easier to clean.
Date published: 2017-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Glicious559 from Just what I was looking for! I managed to snag this on sale! Super glad I did! It works as expected and folds down to an extremely packable size. Only down side is that is comes with no accessories what so ever.
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by Bill S from 20 gal tank problem The male tip on the regulator gas connection is not as long as the previous stove and grill regulators I have owned. Therefore cannot use my hose extensions and 20 gal tank
Date published: 2017-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Snowbird from Affordable and Easy To Use Great for quick grilling of our favorites like hambergers and hot dogs and steaks. Easy to pack up in the back of the car for picnics with family and friends.
Date published: 2017-11-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by marc5656 from Great BBQ Better than expected, Works very well, Very easy to use
Date published: 2017-11-10
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 36ms
- reviews, product