Silverton™ 0 Sleeping Bag
Turn your next adventure into a luxury trip with the Coleman® Silverton™ 0 Sleeping Bag, a mummy-style bag that can help keep you warm in temperatures as low as 0 °F. It's constructed with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation to help keep you warm from top to bottom. An adjustable hood and special quilting construction surround your head and body to help eliminate potential cold spots. The Thermolock™ draft tube blocks heat loss through the zipper, and a box-shaped foot gives you extra room to move your feet. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A durable, ripstop-reinforced polyester cover will ensure you get to use this bag season after season. When you’re ready to head home it’s easy to put it away in the included stuff sack.
• Stay comfortable when it’s 0 °F outside
• Designed for people up to 6 ft. 2 in. tall
• ZipPlow™ zipper for snag-free opening and closing
• Thermolock™ draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
• Adjustable hood lets you find the perfect mix of warmth and ventilation
• Double-batt, offset quilt construction eliminates potential cold spots
• Convenient pillow pocket can be easily stuffed for added comfort
• 2-way zipper lets you open the bottom for more ventilation
• Tough, ripstop-reinforced polyester cover resists tears
• Box-shaped foot for extra room to move
• Machine washable for easy cleaning
• Stuff sack included
• Mummy sleeping bag, 82 x 32 in.
• 5-year limited warranty
Silverton™ 0 Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2girlsandadog from Affordable and warm I'm interested in doing more cold weather camping and was happy to find a sleeping bag rated for temperatures below -10 for a reasonable price. While I haven't been out for any wilderness camping yet, I did test the sleeping bag by tenting in the back yard lol! I stayed nice and warm the entire night. I would have liked a different, cosier fabric inside, rather then the same material that is used on the outside. However, as I plan on using a liner anyway its not a deal breaker. I bought a second sleeping bag for my sister as a birthday present!
Date published: 2018-02-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dracmier1 from Gift This product is a gift for my niece for Christmas it should be a great bag
Date published: 2017-12-19
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 39ms
- reviews, product