Guide Series® Compact Dual Fuel™ Stove
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner in any weather on your backpacking trip with the Coleman® Guide Series® Compact Dual Fuel™ Stove. The cooking surface fits a 6-in. pan above a Band-a-Blu™ burner that delivers 10,000 BTUs of cooking power. With Dual Fuel™ Technology, which gives you the option of using Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. Wind baffles help shield your flame from the wind so the most heat possible goes into making your meal.
• Dual Fuel™ design conveniently burns Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
• 1 gallon of Coleman® Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
• Band-a-Blu™ burner for reliable cooking power
• All Season Strong™ technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
• 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits a 6-in. pan
• Wind baffles help protect your burner from wind for maximum heat
• Lasts up to 2 hours on high on 1.1 pints of Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline (both sold separately)
• Perfect for backpacking, camping hunting and other outdoor occasions and other outdoor occasions
• Filtering funnel included
• 5-year limited warranty
• Made in the USA
Guide Series® Compact Dual Fuel™ Stove is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Conner D from Easy to use I spent quite a bit of time in the forest near my home and this little jewel is perfect for my outings. I fuel up with unleaded gasoline and off I go. Setup is worry free, a little bit of pumping, open the valve and light it with a ferro rod striker. It generates plenty of heat for quickly boiling water or to cook a full meal. The adjustment valve is responsive and consistent.
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by fipogg from Most popular camping stove for Backpaking. At the Centro Excursionista Loyola in Venezuela we have purchased 20 of these units to be used by the students in their weekly backpacking trip to the El Avila National Park. These Coleman stoves have proven to withstand the stress of being hauled and used by teenagers.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Camper Jeff from Replacement for old Peak 1 I have had a Peak One for maybe 40 years. It has seen a lot of use and served me very well. Never failed me, but was getting glitchy, so I replaced it with this model which is very similar, but a little simper and is dual fuel. I have only tried it out at home, but it seems to work great. Looking forward to another 40 years of use!
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alex T from Small, efficient stove I have 2 of these stoves. I use them camping and in power outages to cook with. They work beautifully and produce comparable heat to my electric stove. After initial heat up 3min the flame is fully adjustable from summer to full hot. Also on a tank full of Coleman fuel or 87 octane gasoline the stove runs for hours.
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by BeSwift from This is a winner Easy to use, effective, portable, quality. No negatives...all good... for emergencies, car camping, this is one of the best products on the market.
Date published: 2017-11-28
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 36ms
- reviews, product