SupportRest™ Double High Airbed – Twin
When guests arrive, offer them the all-night comfort of a Coleman® SupportRest™ Double High Airbed. The velvet-like plush top creates a soft feel to help them drift off to sleep in comfort. Grab your Coleman® 120V or rechargeable pump, and you'll always be ready to inflate your bed, indoors or outdoors. Once you find the perfect firmness, the AirTight® system will help keep it there, since it's factory-tested to be leak-free. When you're ready to go, the Wrap 'N' Roll™ built-in storage system makes packing up simple until you're ready for your next adventure. But with the Support Lock™ reinforced construction providing lasting, stable support, your guests might never want to leave.
- AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free
- Wrap 'N' Roll™ built-in storage system – just fold, roll and store
- Support Lock™ reinforced construction lets you enjoy a more stable sleeping surface
- Double Lock™ valve is dual-sealed to be leak-free
- Double-high height makes getting in and out of bed easier
- Soft plush top creates a velvet-like sleep surface for more comfort
- For use outdoors while camping or indoors as an extra bed
- Fits standard twin size sheets
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Approximate Inflated Dimensions: 75 x 39 x 18 in.
- 1-year limited warranty
- Coleman® 120V or Rechargeable pump recommended (sold separately)
SupportRest™ Double High Airbed – Twin is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by portersmom08 from Durable and comfortable! I used this while shopping for a new mattress set. Honestly I have slept on this for about six months now and it is the best sleep I have had in a long time! Does not leak air!
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by 45 yr camper from Tent camping use Very happy with quality and durability. Stays very flat when sitting on the mattress.
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by Tom Ed from Defective Sleeps well. But devolved leak in seam . Returned replacement same problem
Date published: 2017-12-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ed1959 from Didn't last two weeks. I bought one of these through amazon and it was delivered October 4, 2017 and so far I have patched it 5 times and it has another leak. The seams where the internal support tubes connect with the top and bottom are tearing loose. Is there a waranty on these?
Date published: 2017-11-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 36ms
- reviews, product