Tenaya Lake™ Fast Pitch™ 8-Person Cabin with Closet
Bring all the luxuries from home – you’ll have a place to store them safely out of the elements without taking up precious tent space in a Coleman® Tenaya Lake™ Fast Pitch™ 8-Person Cabin with Closet. A built-in closet with shelves and a hanger bar makes it easy to keep your clothes and gear organized, so you can skip digging though a pack for what you need. The Fast Pitch™ system uses pre-attached, color-coded top poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension to let you set up your tent 55% faster than a comparable Coleman® tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. A room divider provides extra privacy for your entire group as they relax in a space large enough for up to two queen airbeds. When it's time to head home, the tent fits into an included wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport.
• Built-in closet with shelves and hanger bar to organize gear and clothes
• Up to 55% faster setup than a comparable standard Coleman® tent with conventional setup
• Fast Pitch™ system with pre-attached, color-coded top poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension
• Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Hinged door for easy entry and exit
• Room divider for extra privacy
• E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
• Included rainfly for extra weather protection
• Wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport
• Easy setup in about 9 minutes
• Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
• 13 x 9 ft. with 2 x 2 ft. closet
• 6 ft. 8 in. center height
• 1-year limited warranty
Tenaya Lake™ Fast Pitch™ 8-Person Cabin with Closet is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by camper with dogs from Great Tent Easy to set up and tear down for a big tent. I especially like the door and being able to stand up. I did notice the flatness of the rain cover caused a really high pitched, loud sound when it rained, but I think any stand-up tent with that much space would make the same noise. I was able to fit 3 large dog crates, camping stuff, and my husband and myself with plenty of room for my daughter and her friend if they had decided to stay with us and didn't want their "own" tent!
Date published: 2017-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wolfwrangler from Family cook set Nice size, easy clean up. The only thing it needs is a big or pouch to keep all the pieces together or made in a way they Nestle together tightly with AA class closure.
Date published: 2017-12-01
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 37ms
- reviews, product