You must register to use the CRR Service. You must provide Coleman with true, accurate, current, and complete information. You will promptly update your registration to keep it accurate, current, and complete. Your access to the CRR Service will be controlled with a password. You may not reveal your password to anyone else. You may not use anyone else's password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your accounts and passwords. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your passwords or accounts or any other breach of security. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements.
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or may reflect poorly on Coleman, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete your posts, deny you access to our Website, or perform any combination of these options.
Unauthorized access to our Website is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Coleman for use in accessing the CRR Service.
By registering for the CRR Service, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- all content that you post is accurate and contains you current honest opinions, finding or experience;
- you will use the CRR Service only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the service.
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate, misleading or illegal;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, obscene, profane, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by Coleman or any third party unless you disclose in your comment the compensation and from whom it was received;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms, other potentially damaging computer programs or files or that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on Coleman’s infrastructure;
- that offers to sell any goods or services, transmits surveys, contests, spam, promotional material or chain letters.
You agree to indemnify and hold Coleman (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers) harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.