10 ft. x 10 ft. Swingwall Instant Canopy
Get to the fun faster with a Coleman® Swingwall Instant Canopy. It takes just three minutes and three steps to set up the 10 ft. x 10 ft. (3 m x 3 m) shelter for 100 sq. ft. (9 sq. m) of shade. Put the swingwall up like an awning for another 60 sq. ft. (14.86 sq. m) of overhead shade or use it as a wall to block the sun, wind or rain. The lightweight, telescoping poles with ergonomically-designed comfort grips make it easy for anyone to set it up because you don’t have to reach above your head. The welded steel feet keep the shelter stable on concrete and asphalt. Once it’s up, the canopy and swingwall's UV Guard™ feature offers our best protection from the sun. When the fun’s done, the compact frame folds down quickly and fits inside most cars.
• Fits 10 ft. x 10 ft. (3 m x 3 m) Coleman® Instant Canopies
• Goes up easily in three steps and three minutes without reaching over your head
• Up to 160 sq. ft. (14.86 sq. m) of shade at picnics, BBQs and campsites
• 100 sq. ft. (9 sq. m) of canopy shade, 60 sq. ft of extra shade with awning
• Swingwall acts as an awning or wall
• Wall protects from sun, wind and rain
• Canopy and wall made of heavy-duty UVGuard™ material, offers our best UV filter
• Comfort grips lock the shelter in place with pinch-free adjustability
• Welded steel feet for extra stability on concrete and asphalt
10 ft. x 10 ft. Swingwall Instant Canopy is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by colleenrt from durable On our first camping weekend, in a mild wind, the canopy top held up well but the frame bent and broke. The canopy can be easily mended or replaced but if the frame is inferior the product is no good. I can not find replacement parts for the frame. I expected much better quality from Coleman.
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by Shirley from Canopy doesn't last The frame of the canopy is the best ever, however, the canopy rips very easily and coleman does not sell a replacement canopy. they should make the canopy out of better lasting material that I thought what the coleman brand stood for :(
Date published: 2018-05-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by Momof4+ from ONE SEASON CANOPY We kept this up almost all summer and knew the canopy was going to be damaged by the sun. It did not look too bad at the end of summer, stored it in the bag provided (nice bag, size and quality) in the garage. Took it out for Mother's Day and the corner ripped. Since the frame is still in great condition, we would like to purchase a replacement canopy. Can't find one :(
Date published: 2018-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by kyle from Great canopy Great canopy. Super strong poles unlike the other canopy's I have bought before.
Date published: 2017-12-25
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product