10 x 10 Instant Wide Base Shelter
Quickly put up some shade that stays stable in all kinds of conditions with the Coleman® 10 x 10 Instant Wide Base Shelter. It takes just about three minutes and three steps to set up 64 sq. ft. of shade. The telescoping poles are easy to extend into place thanks to the pinch-free Comfort Grip™ technology and large feet that are big enough to stand on while you set up the shelter. Once it’s up, the UVGuard™ material offers 50+ UPF protection from the sun’s dangerous rays. When the fun’s done, the frame folds down for compact storage.
• UVGuard™ material provides 50+ UPF protection from the sun's dangerous rays
• Instant setup in about 3 minutes
• Extending, 1-piece frame and telescoping poles for easy setup and compact storage
• Comfort Grip™ technology locks your shelter into place for easy, pinch-free pole extension
• Wide, slanted legs for added stability
• Large feet let you step on them when extending the poles for easy setup
• Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
• Wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport
• Ground stakes and pre-attached guy lines included
• 64 sq. ft. of shade
• 10 x 10 ft.
• 8 ft. 10 in. center height
• 1-year limited warranty
10 x 10 Instant Wide Base Shelter is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by lindakt from Not good in rain storm We use it for 4 days a year, now in its 4th year, to help shade over our tent that sets up underneath. I can set it up easily in about 1 hour. I'm 60 y.o but I am a strong and experienced camper. It starts out very tight, without any bagginess. It holds up well in 15-20 mph wind but not if rain comes with the wind. The south and west top triangular roof sections stretched and filled with water in a downpour so heavy that the pop up frame in the corner collapsed, putting pressure on our tent. This happened in a downpour of 1 hour in WI. , 1 week ago. The velcro was still attached at all the corners, and mid frame sections. I would like to know how I can add to the construction to allow the water to run off the roof of this canopy instead of collecting, stretching and collapsing the framing.
Date published: 2018-07-24
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product