100 Quart Xtreme® 5 Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you bring a Coleman® 100 Quart Xtreme® 5 Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 5 days. Large enough to hold 160 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for the entire party. Whether you're headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or out to a BBQ, the 2-way handles make getting to your destination easy. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 5 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 160 cans
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• 2-way handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
100 Quart Xtreme® 5 Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dancinbru from Do not recommend I bought this cooler for parties and hurricanes. It hold a ton and keeps ice cold for a while. The problem is within a week of opening and closing the plastic that connects to lid to the bottom snapped. Impossible to use now since the lid is one piece and extremely heavy. I have dropped it on my foot on more than one occasion.
Date published: 2018-04-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by BestGram3 from Handles are fragile We use this cooler to keep food cold on our food truck. It serves that purpose but the handle just broke off. Replacement part does not appear to be available on the website. Are we supposed to throw away? Maybe some of those NRA folks shooting up their YETI coolers will donate to me instead.
Date published: 2018-04-28
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
- reviews, product