100 Quart Xtreme® 5 Wheeled Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you roll in with a Coleman® 100 Quart Xtreme® 5 Wheeled Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 5 days. Large enough to hold 160 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for the entire party. Whether you're headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or across the ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and large tow handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. The additional 2-way handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 5 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 160 cans
• Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Large tow handle for easy pulling
• 2-way handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
100 Quart Xtreme® 5 Wheeled Cooler is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crispy Critter from Best value for the Money. I use my cooler every time I take my boat out, works great for hauling Salmon or Crab up the dock to my truck by myself no need for a second person to carry the other end. 80 Pounds of Salmon or 80 pounds of Crab, no problem, just pick up the handle and walk away. This is my second 100 qt Coleman cooler.
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Klinger from we really liked our cooler WE used this cooler for a week long trip to Canada,and it really kept things cool for a long time.It was also easy to move,even when full, the wheels are a great feature.
Date published: 2017-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tcinfcc from No problems so far! Delivering as expected I use my coolers a lot and this new Coleman Extreme has been a good new addition. I can leave it loaded between events and just add some fresh ice and drain out a little water and I’m good to go.
Date published: 2017-12-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by John sr. from ice didn`t last 2 full days the 100 qt. was way too big so I sold it and bought a 50 qt. extreme 5 day with wheels but when I tried it in 50 deg. weather the block of ice didn`t last 2 days.
Date published: 2018-01-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 99ms
- reviews, product