12 x 12 Instant Sun Shelter
Get to the fun faster with a Coleman® 12 x 12 Instant Sun Shelter. It takes just about three minutes and three steps to set up 144 sq. ft. of shade. The telescoping poles are easy to extend into place thanks to the pinch-free Comfort Grip™ technology and large feet that are big enough to stand on while you set up the shelter. Once it’s up, the UVGuard™ material offers 50+ UPF protection from the sun’s dangerous rays. When the fun’s done, the frame folds down for compact storage.
- UVGuard™ material provides 50+ UPF protection from the sun's dangerous rays
- Instant setup in about 3 minutes
- Extending, 1-piece frame and telescoping poles for easy setup and compact storage
- Comfort Grip™ technology locks your shelter into place for easy, pinch-free pole extension
- Large feet let you step on them when extending the poles for easy setup
- Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
- Wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Ground stakes and pre-attached guy lines included
- 144 sq. ft. of shade
- 12 x 12 ft.
- 10 ft. 8 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
12 x 12 Instant Sun Shelter is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SCBeers from Frame is built rugged Just got home and found the Shelter had been blown off the deck into the backyard and 200' up against a fence. I was able to fold it up and bring it back to the deck, no problem. The canopy did tear but I can get a replacement. A 10 foot fall and it will still collapse as designed. I set this thing up and break it down by myself on a regular basis (I'm an average 5'9" guy with some common sense). I'm buying 2 more as Christmas gifts.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by GailVRT from Great EZ up The clips on each corner of the canopy hold it taught. That will keep water from collecting if you're not there and it starts to rain. We've had about 6 ez ups over the years. A few have collapsed from the weight of water. Our previous Coleman blew over in a very strong wind, when we weren't there.
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nancy from affordable and it works! This is used at the beach in NC, the wind can really pick up and this stands sturdy and strong, its great you can lower the poles on one side where the sun is the strongest. We love it, and would definitely purchase from Coleman again. Thank you. Would definitely recommend this product.
Date published: 2018-01-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jackiep from Broke after one use I was so upset when mine blew over and broke beyond fixing the first time I used it. Set up was extremely difficult too.
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bassman from Canopy Just what my husband was looking for, holds up well
Date published: 2018-01-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 94ms
- reviews, product