12 x 12 Instant Wide Base Shelter
Quickly put up some shade that stays stable in all kinds of conditions with the Coleman® 12 x 12 Instant Wide Base Shelter. It takes just about three minutes and three steps to set up 100 sq. ft. of shade. The telescoping poles are easy to extend into place thanks to the pinch-free Comfort Grip™ technology and large feet that are big enough to stand on while you set up the shelter. Once it’s up, the UVGuard™ material offers 50+ UPF protection from the sun’s dangerous rays. When the fun’s done, the frame folds down for compact storage.
- UVGuard™ material provides 50+ UPF protection from the sun's dangerous rays
- Instant setup in about 3 minutes
- Extending, 1-piece frame and telescoping poles for easy setup and compact storage
- Comfort Grip™ technology locks your shelter into place for easy, pinch-free pole extension
- Wide, slanted legs for added stability
- Large feet let you step on them when extending the poles for easy setup
- Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
- Wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Ground stakes and pre-attached guy lines included
- 100 sq. ft. of shade
- 12 x 12 ft.
- 9 ft. 3 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
12 x 12 Instant Wide Base Shelter is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gilpin from 12x12 shelter I love this shelter. Very easy to put up and very easy to take down. Easy to transport, very strong and durable.
Date published: 2017-11-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by Outdoor girl from Jury is out Harder to put up than expected. Forget it at the beach without a whole lot of trouble in a wind
Date published: 2017-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dowlik from Great quality! The frame and canopy are much stronger than others we have owned. We have used it about six times at the beach. It doesn’t flinch in 12-15 MPH winds. A huge storm surprised us last week and we were one of few who didn’t lose our canopy to bent legs. We are quite happy with the purchase.
Date published: 2018-08-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Karin from I was very disappointed it’s not 12/12 it’s 10/10 I was very disappointed it’s not 12/12 it’s 10/10 and I was at one of my craft shows opened them realized it wasn’t 12/12 was totally upset had to drive 65 miles to the closest Walmart to purchase 2 more not a happy camper
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by angel from beautiful easy to put up this was on sale and i knew it was a great brand so i bought it. its roomy with enough shade and easy to put up. it is kinda heavy but thats ok, it comes witha roller bag.
Date published: 2018-03-30
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product